Fairview Health Services is seeking a Pain Management Physician to join our comprehensive interdisciplinary team at the Fairview Pain Management Center – Burnsville, MN.
The Fairview Pain Management Centers are a large interdisciplinary network of outpatient centers with a clinical staff of physicians, advanced practice providers, pain psychologists, and pain focused physical therapists. The team manages a large number of acute and chronic pain problems including musculoskeletal pain, neuropathic pain, visceral pain, headaches, cancer pain, and pain related to serious medical conditions such as transplantation and cystic fibrosis.
Ideal member of the team would be interested in practicing both interventional and non-interventional pain management. Applicants should be skilled in the assessment and management of chronic pain with special expertise in the behavioral, occupational and physical reconditioning aspects of pain management. Applicants can work in a clinic environment alone, or have interventional training with experience with procedures for pain including: epidural and spine injections, joint injections, sympathetic blocks, peripheral nerve blocks, and botox injections.
- Outpatient clinic practice at the Fairview Pain Management Center in Burnsville, MN.
- Strong referral base from the Fairview Medical Group primary and specialty care providers.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Physicians work a five day work-week with expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.